Work with us
World-class engineering starts with our employees
Every great product needs a great business behind it. innovative, challenging and rewarding, it takes a wide range of people and skills to deliver world-class British-made equipment.
Founded in 1864, the Clarke Chapman group provides manufacturing, consultancy and support services to a wide range of industrial sectors. Our high-integrity cranes can be found in power stations, ports, fuel reprocessing plants, aluminium plants, steelworks, railways and nuclear facilities.
Headquartered in Gateshead, UK with modern manufacturing facilities, we provide innovative engineered solutions to a client base that demands a partner to help them excel in today’s competitive and demanding market. Clarke Chapman is part of the of the multi-disciplined global UK engineering group, Langley Holdings plc.
If you are interested in any of the current vacancies, or you would like us to consider you for any vacancies in the near future, please complete the attached application form and return it to email@example.com
|CCG Application Form||1.98 MB||Download|
Main duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Responding to customer enquiries for the provision of the Company’s products, including design consultancy and technical services by researching and preparing quotations for issue to the customer.
- Responding to customer purchase orders for the supply of the above mentioned products and services.
- Maintaining the enquiry and contract database.
- Maintaining good communications and relationships with customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Progressing enquiries in a timely manner in accordance with agreed timescales.
- Processing enquiries and contracts in order to achieve the best performance outcome in line with turnover and profit budgets.
- Ensuring all quotations are issued with appropriate commercial Terms & Conditions in line with company policy and that all subsequent contracts are executed accordingly.
- Undertaking bid/no bid reviews with senior management.
- Promote the sales of company products and services.
- Any other duties within your capabilities as directed by line management.
Service Engineer (Electrical biased) – CCFM
As a valued member of our team, your primary duties will be to carry out preventive and reactive maintenance on the Rail Delivery Fleet (RDF) at our maintenance depot.
As part of your duties, you may also be required to attend a Local Distribution Centre (LDC) or on the rail infrastructure to undertake fault finding/repairs. In addition, and as part of our contractual obligations you will also be required to participate (on a shared rota basis) in providing a help desk service or separately undertake “standby” duties.
The nature of our work may on occasion require working unsociable hours, weekends and/or bank holidays.
The role will involve working outdoors in all types of climatic conditions.
QHSE Manager - CCFM
This is a “hands on” role and as a valued member of our team, your primary duties will be to proactively promote and support a positive culture of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) within the business. You will support our QHSE objectives by engaging with staff, operational teams, supporting, and educating them on the importance and delivery of QHSE standards.
The postholder will improve performance through the monitoring and inspections of QHSE management systems and procedures at site level, including ISO45001, ISO14001, ISO9001. Will successfully drive a positive safety culture as well as ensuring the timely delivery of associated underpinning team QHSE objectives, contract mobilisation support, inspection, and audits and QHSE training.
For further details of vacancies please click link above.
To request an application pack please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0191 477 2271.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.